accused in suicide of sister in law

I live in overseas last 4 year as permanent resident. my parents and my brother's family live in India. Some days before my brother's wife committed suicide. And my brother in law put case against my brother and mother. He got arrested on 17/5. They put section 306 on him. They need me over there. Please tell me if I go there. Can they put my name in FIR . And first hearing is done . Because I have so many responsibility here and I can't avoid it as well. Please suggest me what should I do. And that would be safe to me to go there.

First check whether your are named as co-accused in the FIR or not and if you are named then you have no option but to take bail preferably anticipatory bail for which your personal attendance is required.

If you are not named then you have nothing to worry and you are not in hurry to come back India.