Abusive Language and Threat to Life

In Criminal Law
We live in DDA flat on Ground floor in Paschim Vihar, New Delhi. My husband remains on tours most of the time on official duties. First floor owners keep on harassing me and my children when my husband is not present. Yesterday when my husband went out for an official meeting at 8 PM, the Grand son of owner of First floor tried to remove our Motorcycle. We park our car at the same place since 15 years and these people keep on harassing us. We were threaten with consequences to face life threats. Also they are using the roof of adjacent residential Garages of other flat owners and using it as for washing clothes. With the result wall of our drawing has seepage. Continuously requesting for more than 2 years nothing has been done. This is their point of contention. Can they use the roof of garages as their own property. Can we file Court Case for both these grievances.

Regarding your query. You may immediately institute action against the First Floor owners for criminal intimidation for 'threat to life' under the relevant sections of the IPC and file an FIR with the local police station.

Additionally, to your benefit, you also have a perfectly fit case to file a complaint with the Sub-Divisional Magistrate in your area. The SDM is an authorized Court after looking into your complaint, will issue notice to the 1st Floor persons and institute a criminal action against them. What usually happens in such cases for seepage, is that the 1st Floor owners will claim that due to the drainage blockage at your end, the seepage is occurring from the first floor. Depending on the merits of your complaint, the SDM will issue orders for
inspection of the house along with a police officer.

The SDM can award damages for property in such instances. Do let me know if you wish to proceed.