What to do if a company has not received subscribed capital from 2015?

what if company has not received any amount regarding subscribed capital till date, company was incorporated in the year 2015?? Can the company receive the same in cash & repay the same to the shareholders in cash??

Permit me to offer my humble respects and salutations to you,

The appointed company secretary and manager would come under scrutiny of Prevention of Money Laundering Act. Further documents and details would be required to understand the nature of operation s of the Company and whether concessions could be taken and granted by Hon'ble Ministry.

Trust to be of assistance and thank you for the opportunity to be of service to you.

Best

Popular Corporate Lawyers