Suggestion to deal with Company Bond Payment Notice

Sir I joined a company in July 2017. The recruitment was done by campus selection. After 6 months (in december 2017) i left the company because of medical reason. We ( including my friends from university) had signed a bond of Rs 2 lakh for 3 years on the date of joining. After leaving they just asked us for resignation letter. After that no communication was there among us. After 1 year (Dec 2018) a notice from some Advocate of Mumbai High court came to my home. It is mentioned in the notice that i have to pay the bond amount within 15 days or they will initiate legal proceedings. My family doesn't have this amount money to repay. We have to sell our house to arrange this huge amount of money. Therefore i need some advice how to deal with this situation. I request you to give some suggestions for this matter.

Answers (1)

338 votes

Dear Sir.

Don't worry.

Can you send replay in Legal Notice ya not.

You are call me as soon as possible for deailed discussion then I give batter advice.
Manoj Kumar Ojha

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Corporate Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Prerna Oberoi
Sector 41, Noida
8 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Corporate Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles