Suggestion to deal with Company Bond Payment Notice

Sir I joined a company in July 2017. The recruitment was done by campus selection. After 6 months (in december 2017) i left the company because of medical reason. We ( including my friends from university) had signed a bond of Rs 2 lakh for 3 years on the date of joining. After leaving they just asked us for resignation letter. After that no communication was there among us. After 1 year (Dec 2018) a notice from some Advocate of Mumbai High court came to my home. It is mentioned in the notice that i have to pay the bond amount within 15 days or they will initiate legal proceedings. My family doesn't have this amount money to repay. We have to sell our house to arrange this huge amount of money. Therefore i need some advice how to deal with this situation. I request you to give some suggestions for this matter.

Dear Sir.

Don't worry.

Can you send replay in Legal Notice ya not.

You are call me as soon as possible for deailed discussion then I give batter advice.
Manoj Kumar Ojha
Advocate

Popular Corporate Lawyers