Stipend and reimbursement stuck in company.

I was doing an internship in a comapny in Noida during the interview and in the offer letter it was written that I will get rs 5000 per month but after some time they verbally told that from now we will give the interns 15000 rs collectively at the end of the 3 months internship. Now I have to leave work in between the internship period but I have worked for 2 months and also I have to get a reimbursement of RS 8000. But now the company is not giving me the money. So what should I do???

You should get a legal notice issued to the concerned directors thru a lawyer. Failing which you should file a suit for recovery alongwith interest. For further consultancy and legal services you you may contact us.

Popular Corporate Lawyers