Stipend and reimbursement stuck in company.

I was doing an internship in a comapny in Noida during the interview and in the offer letter it was written that I will get rs 5000 per month but after some time they verbally told that from now we will give the interns 15000 rs collectively at the end of the 3 months internship. Now I have to leave work in between the internship period but I have worked for 2 months and also I have to get a reimbursement of RS 8000. But now the company is not giving me the money. So what should I do???

Answers (1)

271 votes

You should get a legal notice issued to the concerned directors thru a lawyer. Failing which you should file a suit for recovery alongwith interest. For further consultancy and legal services you you may contact us.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Corporate Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Prerna Oberoi
Sector 41, Noida
9 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Corporate Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles