Procedure to retire and also to add a partner in partnership firm

I would like to retire one partner and add other partner in partnership firm having currently 2 partners. on how much stamp paper this should be made and also in case of loss of original deed (photocopy available) what should be done to have other copy of original deed

Answers (1)

175 votes

Stamp duty defers state to state. You are requested to kindly let us know the name of state where you executed the partnership deed. First you have to execute a deed for retirement of the partner and then deed for adding the new partner ..

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Corporate Lawyers

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli
2 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Sector - 49, Gurgaon
18 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Karkardooma Court, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Corporate Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles