×

Procedure to retire and also to add a partner in partnership firm

I would like to retire one partner and add other partner in partnership firm having currently 2 partners. on how much stamp paper this should be made and also in case of loss of original deed (photocopy available) what should be done to have other copy of original deed

Stamp duty defers state to state. You are requested to kindly let us know the name of state where you executed the partnership deed. First you have to execute a deed for retirement of the partner and then deed for adding the new partner ..

Popular Corporate Lawyers

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
Dr. Sudhir Ravindran
Guindy, Chennai
Shaniwar Peth, Pune