Procedure for voluntary winding of company as per act of 2013

HI, I am looking for Procedure for Voluntary winding up as per Companies Act, 2013.

The provisions of voluntary winding up as provided under the Companies Act 2013, presently stand omitted due to the Notification No. IBBI/2016-17/GN/REG010 dated 31st March, 2017 IBBI has notified the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (Voluntary Liquidation Process) Regulations, 2017. The same has been published in the official gazette. As a result of the same w.e.f. 1st April, 2017 voluntary winding up shall be conduct under Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016.

Popular Corporate Lawyers