old company / new director / old accounts issue

I purchased old company recently in 2020 which was closed in 2016 , earlier it was a good export company doing agriculture activities Now I received a letter from Customs that need to show export proceeds of 2014-15 even the letter shows no drawback was taken by exporter on export custom just need to see the actual proceeds came in india What shall I do? the old owner does not reply please guide

Dear Sir.. Can you please share the letter with us, so that we could let you know what exact you have to do in this case..
Thanks and Regards

Popular Corporate Lawyers