non payment of salary and reimbursement though having all valid docume

sir/mam, my friend was in service for last 3 months in a pvt company "Vedantu",as a sales executive.he always reached his target for sales and prevailed in his field. though he had an offer letter with all salary details, the company is not giving him a single penny after working til 12/1 am at night. can you please give me some suggestions about what next step should he take , to get what he deserve for his hard work ?

Why so every I individual has a rights to claim the salary nothing to worry as per the provisions of labor laws we need to cheque the details of the offer letter accordingly and then can proceed further

Popular Corporate Lawyers