Legal safeguards for job security

Hi, greetings to ledal-desk, My recently four of our friends registered a Pvt. Ltd. forum, designated ourselves as directors to start business in media and entertainment sector. They considered me as an experienced guy in the industry they offered me to create an intellectual property design to pitch in market venues. I am one of the stakeholder as well as going to get paid for this IP designing since they believe I am the only capable creative person amongst them. Is there any document like MoU & NDA which safeguards me and my future interests for this situation?

yes you can create a intellectual agreement as subsidiary as to the MOU and AOA entered with the directors as being the skilled person and your intellectual efficiency is different than the stake in the company so you can enter into an agreement

Popular Corporate Lawyers