Legal procedure to start a business in different states

I have registered a company as private limited in Jhansi. Now I wish to open a center in gwalior, jaipur, delhi and few more in different states. what is the legal way to proceed with it.

Answers (1)

290 votes

Once you have registered your company as private limited with the ROC, you don't need to register it anywhere else in India and can work in any state only subject to such state laws as to your product or service, taxations laws, specific industry approvals etc.

State wise you can either adopt a franchise model or open your own self governed centres. For better answer please discuss the details. Thanks

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Corporate Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Corporate Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

if the SARFSI Act aaplicable to the multistate co-operative bank, then how would they get registered with SARFASI ACT for their NPA assets?…

Read More

I joined a company in Mumbai and they made me sign a bond for 2 years and asked me to have a fixed deposit in XX bank for 25,000. I served my notice a…

Read More

Steps involved in splitting brands into 3 directors and closing a Pvt LTD company…

Read More

Sir I had cheated by Partner whose Name is registered in RC I had no Partnership deed I had deposited lot of funds to the company I had account book w…

Read More