Legal procedure to start a business in different states

I have registered a company as private limited in Jhansi. Now I wish to open a center in gwalior, jaipur, delhi and few more in different states. what is the legal way to proceed with it.

Once you have registered your company as private limited with the ROC, you don't need to register it anywhere else in India and can work in any state only subject to such state laws as to your product or service, taxations laws, specific industry approvals etc.

State wise you can either adopt a franchise model or open your own self governed centres. For better answer please discuss the details. Thanks

Popular Corporate Lawyers