Is binary trading legal in India

I understand that Forex trading is illegal in India. But, please tell me if Binary Option Trading via online broking sites by registering myself as a Company legal? If yes, then which type of Company needs to be incorporated and what different types of registrations are required? Thanks in Advance

Neither the Forex trading nor the binary trading is illegal in India provided you do it as per the norms of FEMA and SEBI. You need to get yourself registered as a trader as per the SEBI norms and then do your business as per the norms of FEMA only in INR:USD, INR:Euro etc but certainly not online.

Are you talking about bitcoins here? If yes, please note that so far it is not permitted in India. Rbi had issued a paper though sometime back In this regard. Let us have a word and I can advise you in little more detail in this regard.

Popular Corporate Lawyers

LH House, Bangalore