Due wages and job termination.

I did not receive my salary for the months of Nov and Dec 2018, due to some funds issues. On 5th of Jan 2019, I was served the termination, with a mention of inconvenience package for the job termination, I am on the verge of loosing my house, as well as.sanity. is there any recourse in the judicial system.

you need to tell about certain things regarding your case first ,like the company for which you were working, the working conditions of that company, terms of your contract with that company .Only then if will be possible to ans you aptly

Popular Corporate Lawyers