Due wages and job termination.

I did not receive my salary for the months of Nov and Dec 2018, due to some funds issues. On 5th of Jan 2019, I was served the termination, with a mention of inconvenience package for the job termination, I am on the verge of loosing my house, as well as.sanity. is there any recourse in the judicial system.

Answers (1)

109 votes

you need to tell about certain things regarding your case first ,like the company for which you were working, the working conditions of that company, terms of your contract with that company .Only then if will be possible to ans you aptly

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Corporate Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Prerna Oberoi
Sector 41, Noida
8 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Corporate Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles