Want to use sportsperson picture as display picture on social media

If I download Virat Kohli's image and want to use it in the new image by editing. New image will include facts such as ODI records of Virat Kohli and e.g how many runs, Strike rate, man of the match etc. But along these fact there will be the same downloaded image collaged in it. If I make such modification and transformation is it allowed by FAIR USE? the best example you can see lot of meme on internet of sportsperson. If I use such a things on social media e.g. youtube, facebook, instagram etc. is that legal? please advice.

Dear Client,

All the images in google are subject to copyright. In majority of cases, nothing happens. But is the owner of copyright wants to fight for his rights, we will win.

So, its anytime better to either download images which are free of copyright or take the permission of owner (atleast quote the source of image on final output)

Expert Jurist LLP

Popular Trademark & Copyright Lawyers