Want To Know The Law On Intellectual Property

I wish to create a question bank for my institute . i am getting typed ques from various books and compiling it into my institute's study material. Is there any law that prohibits me from doing it or is there a way i can do it rightly.kindly help

In this case, as you are planning to get questions typed from various books for their compilation into the study material, depending on the manner you do it, your actions may not be prohibited under the intellectual property laws specifically under copyright law. You may fall under the exception to the infringement under Section 52(1) which provides for the reproduction of any work by a teacher or a pupil in the course of instruction.

These materials can be used under the policy of fair use, we need to discuss more about the legalities in person.
I would suggest you to book an appointment for consultation so that I can explain each and every details about the fair use policy

Popular Trademark & Copyright Lawyers

Advocate JV Bhosale
Fort, Mumbai