Trademark type for a company logo - word mark or device

I have my company's logo registered under Type device. I am starting to sell on Amazon.in now. They are rejecting my application with an answer that my trademark must be listed as word mark. I checked online in forums and found that logo comes under trademark type Device only. My company logo has company's name written on it. Please suggest the correct trademark type for a company logo. Thanks in advance.

When you register the trademark as the device you protect the graphical representation. A company's logo can also be protected as word mark. For eg, the word NIKE is a word mark that is protected. however, there is a specific font in which Nike is written, that is called the device.

Popular Trademark & Copyright Lawyers

Advocate JV Bhosale
Fort, Mumbai