Design document forged by client and now my consultant claiming legal

I had get it done a design report for Jodhpur project from Consultant. After 1 Year I submitted the same report to one client for reference. And client has made changes in project name and he put client name as his name in the design report. Now consultant is get to know about this and he is claiming legal action on me and my client. We do not have any NDA between me and my consultant.

Dear Client,
if you have the documents, emails exchange in place, you have a good case will your Intellectual property.

You have not mentioned what opposite party intended to do, and also what steps have u taken to secure ur IP.

Do revert with details, so we can assist you.

Expert Jurist LLP

Popular Trademark & Copyright Lawyers

Advocate JV Bhosale
Fort, Mumbai