×

quesWrong deductions comes under mistake or fraud

Does wrong deductions billed for out going RINGs and billed for number not in service... by mob phone co. Does this comes under mistake or negligence or fraud. To my Knowledge NO TELECOM co can make deductions for the RINGS. and for the number not in service Inspite of being notified by phone and thru email few times and no one gives a dam ..to my complaints will this fall under mistake or fraud ..?

i get email from the co that nothing is wrong and no wrong deductions Does this falls under mistake or fraud ..?

do i have legit case for consumer court and Fraud. thankx

After understanding your agony our advice to you is that,

the act of the company, completely ignoring your notifications via mails and calls do not fulfill the requirements of mistake or fraud under the Indian Penal Code.

A complaint in the consumer court definitely stands. And you are going to be awarded a fair compensation for the same.

• Send a legal notice for faulty product or service @ Rs. 1499/- only