quesWrong deductions comes under mistake or fraud

Does wrong deductions billed for out going RINGs and billed for number not in service... by mob phone co. Does this comes under mistake or negligence or fraud. To my Knowledge NO TELECOM co can make deductions for the RINGS. and for the number not in service Inspite of being notified by phone and thru email few times and no one gives a dam ..to my complaints will this fall under mistake or fraud ..?

i get email from the co that nothing is wrong and no wrong deductions Does this falls under mistake or fraud ..?

do i have legit case for consumer court and Fraud. thankx

  • ans

    After understanding your agony our advice to you is that,

    the act of the company, completely ignoring your notifications via mails and calls do not fulfill the requirements of mistake or fraud under the Indian Penal Code.

    A complaint in the consumer court definitely stands. And you are going to be awarded a fair compensation for the same.

  • Send a legal notice for faulty product or service @ Rs. 1499/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Consumer Court lawyers in India

Similar questions

Sir, our lawyer does not in form us about listing date of case, he always…
We purchased a flat(sale deed registered) IN August 2013. Builder promised to finish construction in…
I paid online Delhi Rs 15099 on 25th Jan 2017 and straight away i told…
Our Cooperative Society has 100 members having different sizes of flats from 1BHK to 5BHK.…

Consumer Court Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Ayantika Mondal

 Experience: 8 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly