×

quesWrong deductions comes under mistake cheating or fraud

doesnt overbilling/wrong deductions by mob co comes in cheating /sent 4mails to chek but co not willing to buy coz they go by what the computer shows. This wont fall in mistake coz after sending 4mails /what can a person do if co computer sytems are faulty 200% garantee i can prove it /co doing wrong deductions. for the "Number not in service" and "billed for rings". small tip in usa court awarded $110 mil att to pay for this same kind of problem n same problem awarded $60mil / how JOINT law suit filed in india. how many min people to file a JOINT law suit same issue. in which court thankx

No it is not cheating but it is deficiency of services.

So we suggest you to send a legal notice thereby directing them to rectify their mistake and pay you damages for deficiency of service.

Incase they fail to rectify the same then you file case before consumer forum for deficiency of services and seek damages.

• Send a legal notice for faulty product or service @ Rs. 1499/- only