Winner in a competition and gave money to claim it. Now no reward.

shop on4u ne contest m first vijeta ho kaha or mere se instalment m102499 rs liye jismase meri ko 802499 ka kuchh seaman bheja 20000 ka kuchh nahi bheja or contest m v first inama kisi or ko DE deya h
an custumar cear v dhang se ban nahi kr rahi h.
plz merit help kijia.

Answers (1)

346 votes
you should send a legal notice to the organisation that held the contest through an advocate for compensation within 15 to 30days. After that you can file cases under IPC for cheating and misappropraition of money as well as consumer complaint.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles