Where to complain about IT firm for unfinished development of website?

I would like sue an IT firm for unfinished developing my website and non support. Where can i complain about them?

Answers (2)

242 votes


Going by what you have shared herein, it is advised that the consumer case may not lie in your case since it is a commercial transaction and you may sue them in the civil court.. I also need to know further details of pending work before embarking on final opinion.. Tc..

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

289 votes

You have to explore the possibilty of arbtration or civil suit for performance of contract. You cannot file any complaints on non performance of contract unless you show ingredients of criminal nature like fraud or cheating

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles