Where to complain about IT firm for unfinished development of website?

I would like sue an IT firm for unfinished developing my website and non support. Where can i complain about them?

Going by what you have shared herein, it is advised that the consumer case may not lie in your case since it is a commercial transaction and you may sue them in the civil court.. I also need to know further details of pending work before embarking on final opinion.. Tc..

You have to explore the possibilty of arbtration or civil suit for performance of contract. You cannot file any complaints on non performance of contract unless you show ingredients of criminal nature like fraud or cheating