What to do if I am not satisfied with the photographs of my marriage

My wedding photographer have done worst quality fotos in my wedding album and overcharged me.so i dont want that album and want refund of my advance amount rs 20000 given to him. I didnt recieved any fotos or album , video copy until now that is 2 months of my marriage crremony.the photographer denied to give me softcopies of my wedding pics , video dvd .he just shown only my wedding album but it was worst designed.so i am unsattisfied with his work and want to complaint against such frauds.

Collect the bill from the photographer for the payment. And after that u can file a complaint before the consumenr court for deficiency in service snd claim back ur advance amount and also claim for the compensation from him.

You Can approach the concerned Consumer Redressal Forum, for getting the refund of money advanced due to the insufficiency of service done by the service provider. For that you have to produce the receipt or other evidence to show the advance payment, photographs or videos to show the quality of service provided. Every District have one Consumer Redressal Forum..

I advise you to approach a Lawyer who is conversant with such type of Cases, and send a Notice through him.You can demand back the money paid along with a good amount of compensation in lieu of agony caused to you,since the damage caused to you is much heavy (as wedding photo is much important in one's life), There after you can approach the Court of Law.If need more clarification or advise, please feel free to contact me.

Regards,
RAJESH NEDUMPROM,Adv