What to do if I am not satisfied with the photographs of my marriage

My wedding photographer have done worst quality fotos in my wedding album and overcharged me.so i dont want that album and want refund of my advance amount rs 20000 given to him. I didnt recieved any fotos or album , video copy until now that is 2 months of my marriage crremony.the photographer denied to give me softcopies of my wedding pics , video dvd .he just shown only my wedding album but it was worst designed.so i am unsattisfied with his work and want to complaint against such frauds.

Answers (3)

208 votes

Collect the bill from the photographer for the payment. And after that u can file a complaint before the consumenr court for deficiency in service snd claim back ur advance amount and also claim for the compensation from him.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

191 votes

You Can approach the concerned Consumer Redressal Forum, for getting the refund of money advanced due to the insufficiency of service done by the service provider. For that you have to produce the receipt or other evidence to show the advance payment, photographs or videos to show the quality of service provided. Every District have one Consumer Redressal Forum..

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
228 votes

I advise you to approach a Lawyer who is conversant with such type of Cases, and send a Notice through him.You can demand back the money paid along with a good amount of compensation in lieu of agony caused to you,since the damage caused to you is much heavy (as wedding photo is much important in one's life), There after you can approach the Court of Law.If need more clarification or advise, please feel free to contact me.


Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles