What to do if college is not providing adequate facilities for studies

I want to report my college to Mumbai university as it is providing a poor education with no lab for practical and poor faculty as they are taking around 90 k for one year as fees but they are not providing education as up to the quality of my money.please respond to my query as it is violating the norms of university and right to education by not providing me the right education

You can file a consumer dispute for the same if the said services are promised to you by way of certain contract or agreement or brochure or advertisement. The complaint can be filed under Deficiency of Service