What to do if college is not providing adequate facilities for studies

I want to report my college to Mumbai university as it is providing a poor education with no lab for practical and poor faculty as they are taking around 90 k for one year as fees but they are not providing education as up to the quality of my money.please respond to my query as it is violating the norms of university and right to education by not providing me the right education

Answers (1)

140 votes

You can file a consumer dispute for the same if the said services are promised to you by way of certain contract or agreement or brochure or advertisement. The complaint can be filed under Deficiency of Service

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles