What to do if Airtel is deducting money without notifying me

Dear Sir,                 I am  my Airtel no. is 9. I am from Rajasthan. Today i have an issue with Airtel Service I am call to customer care but my problem is not solved and they are not registered my complaint. I requested many times that if you are not able to resolved my complaint please register my complaint and give me a complaint no. But they didn't. After lots of request They give me a no. of nodal officer () and cut my call.  But nodel officer no. is not available.        My issue is today i will checked ussd service through *121# i press 5 for go to My Account Info after that press 3 for Data service after that press 2 for 4g/3g In this section when i press 4 for data loan for known that how much data loan provided and in how much cost, automatically without confirmation i got a message for credited data loan of 60 MB. and service charge 22 rs is deducted from my account. Without confirmation Why i am pay for that ?     

Raise a grievance on line to the Bharti Airtel ltd. If problem persists you may file a complaint to TRAI and before the consumer redressel forum because the deduction of amount without your concent is defici8in service and unfair trade practice.

LH House, Bangalore