Continue to LawRato.com with Google


What to do if Airtel is deducting money without notifying me

Dear Sir,                 I am  my Airtel no. is 9. I am from Rajasthan. Today i have an issue with Airtel Service I am call to customer care but my problem is not solved and they are not registered my complaint. I requested many times that if you are not able to resolved my complaint please register my complaint and give me a complaint no. But they didn't. After lots of request They give me a no. of nodal officer () and cut my call.  But nodel officer no. is not available.        My issue is today i will checked ussd service through *121# i press 5 for go to My Account Info after that press 3 for Data service after that press 2 for 4g/3g In this section when i press 4 for data loan for known that how much data loan provided and in how much cost, automatically without confirmation i got a message for credited data loan of 60 MB. and service charge 22 rs is deducted from my account. Without confirmation Why i am pay for that ?     

Answers (1)

Raise a grievance on line to the Bharti Airtel ltd. If problem persists you may file a complaint to TRAI and before the consumer redressel forum because the deduction of amount without your concent is defici8in service and unfair trade practice.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate T Kalaiselvan
Kosapet, Vellore
17 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
15 years Experience
Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
22 years Experience
Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
10 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Fixed Cost Legal Services

Legal Notice for Faulty Product / Services

4.4 | 197 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 1999
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
15 Minutes Consumer Dispute Advice Session by Phone

4.6 | 77 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 499
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your consumer dispute issue
Legal Notice for Delay in Construction

4.5 | 16 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 2499
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
Similar questions

Judgement was given on 27/4/17 by state commission.I received first free certified copy by post on 15/5/17 by post(tracker report proof).I filed appea…

Read More

I've purchased a smartphone Honor 8 Pro (Cost 30000) through flipkart and after 2-3 days of usage i felt that my phone was overheating near the ca…

Read More

I have taken two connection with airtel (one antenna with two set off box). I have suspended the second account, still for the last three months, the …

Read More

Reliance Communications(RCOM) recently upgraded their CDMA network to 4G. Before the upgrade, they sent regular emails, the last one received on 4th J…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue