×

What to do if Airtel is deducting money without notifying me

Dear Sir,                 I am  my Airtel no. is 9. I am from Rajasthan. Today i have an issue with Airtel Service I am call to customer care but my problem is not solved and they are not registered my complaint. I requested many times that if you are not able to resolved my complaint please register my complaint and give me a complaint no. But they didn't. After lots of request They give me a no. of nodal officer () and cut my call.  But nodel officer no. is not available.        My issue is today i will checked ussd service through *121# i press 5 for go to My Account Info after that press 3 for Data service after that press 2 for 4g/3g In this section when i press 4 for data loan for known that how much data loan provided and in how much cost, automatically without confirmation i got a message for credited data loan of 60 MB. and service charge 22 rs is deducted from my account. Without confirmation Why i am pay for that ?     

Raise a grievance on line to the Bharti Airtel ltd. If problem persists you may file a complaint to TRAI and before the consumer redressel forum because the deduction of amount without your concent is defici8in service and unfair trade practice.

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune