What to do if a wrong item was delivered from online shopping site

I ordered a gown worth rupees 755 from tehali.com @cash on delivery. But I received a saree inside. And now no one is responding to calls. No refund or return options are being shown. What to do?

First of go to their website and search contacts option and from their you will get the mail id of the company after that write your grievance and send them a mail and take a print of that. If they respond of your mail it's good and if not then file a case against that company for unfair trade practices in consumer forum.

You should only deal with authentic on line portals. In your matter, recourse must be provided by the concerned site only, if they don't respond you can file a case of cheating...But for an amount of 755 practically it's not advisable

Have you paid the money ? You should have not paid and opened parcel first. Anyways shoot a email to customer care mentioned on website and send a letter and keep photograph of the item delivered. After some time time say 2-3 days send legal notice to them if no response then file Consumer Complaint before District Consumer Forum.