Wedding photographer not giving album video after payment

Hi, My wedding photographer is not responding to my calls and messages. Its been over 6 months and I have not received my album and video. After serveral reminders he agreed to deliver everthing by 15th but has falied to do so and is now not at all responding. I have done the payment but there is contract. all the communication was done on call, whatsapp and email. Can i get my album and video legally?

Answers (3)

300 votes

You are advise to issue legal notice for criminal breach of trust and thereafter file a criminal complaint against him and also file criminal complaint against him and also file consumer case with documentary evidence. Please initiate legal action immediately

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

285 votes

send him a legal notice at first to create some pressure and then file a consumer case in consumer court. if reciept is issued by him against the payment that would be enough to prosecute him in consumer forum.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
84 votes


From your query it is not possible to know the complete facts of the case and in this situation it is difficult to clarify and advise you correctly. You are suggested to provide the complete facts.
Thanks and regards

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles