Wedding photographer not giving album video after payment

Hi, My wedding photographer is not responding to my calls and messages. Its been over 6 months and I have not received my album and video. After serveral reminders he agreed to deliver everthing by 15th but has falied to do so and is now not at all responding. I have done the payment but there is contract. all the communication was done on call, whatsapp and email. Can i get my album and video legally?

You are advise to issue legal notice for criminal breach of trust and thereafter file a criminal complaint against him and also file criminal complaint against him and also file consumer case with documentary evidence. Please initiate legal action immediately

send him a legal notice at first to create some pressure and then file a consumer case in consumer court. if reciept is issued by him against the payment that would be enough to prosecute him in consumer forum.

From your query it is not possible to know the complete facts of the case and in this situation it is difficult to clarify and advise you correctly. You are suggested to provide the complete facts.
Thanks and regards