Wants to remove consumer complaint posted online

My ex she had posted negative things about me on condumercomplaints.in Now we have closed our matter.. Now i want to delete that post but consumercomplaitns online consumer complaint site is not ready to delete.they need court order to delete that post this They have replied to cyber crime cell. What can i do to take court order? In india are we really getting this kind of court order to delete online consumer post?

Answers (1)

192 votes

Sir, if your ex wife is responsible and has posted negative things about you, and if you want to delete the online consumer complaint, you can directly give an application stating all the information and facts to Honble Court with your oath on affidavit. For further help do contact me

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Sir,I had gave my brother marriage order to outdoor photograper.I contact many times but no response. I went to home alot of time but no response.up t…

Read More

Sir, I have filed consumer complaint against prestige cooker seller which got burst. The court issued notice. to OP 1 seller and OP 2 manufacturer. 45…

Read More

i have filed a execution application against the consumer forum (narnaul) order, in which opposite party is directed to pay 10 lac rs to me with 10% i…

Read More

I had a number with Idea which was port to Vodafone, after that there was existing plan and without informing me they changed my plan and started char…

Read More