×

Wants to remove consumer complaint posted online

My ex she had posted negative things about me on condumercomplaints.in Now we have closed our matter.. Now i want to delete that post but consumercomplaitns online consumer complaint site is not ready to delete.they need court order to delete that post this They have replied to cyber crime cell. What can i do to take court order? In india are we really getting this kind of court order to delete online consumer post?

Sir, if your ex wife is responsible and has posted negative things about you, and if you want to delete the online consumer complaint, you can directly give an application stating all the information and facts to Honble Court with your oath on affidavit. For further help do contact me

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune