Want to transfer daughter to another college not providing NOC

Dear Sir, My daughter(age 16) completed her Intermediate 1st year in a college in Hyderabad. I wanted to shift her to another Intermediate college for studying second year in Hyderabad as we do not like the old college timetable. The current college is saying that transfer certificate or NOC will be issued only on the condition that I should bring an admission letter or a NOC from the new college. Will this fall under Right to education act?.. What options do I have against the current college?

Dear Client
First issue a legal notice to the concerned college stating your problems by giving a week or 10 day time.if they are not responded in the given time then u have a right to file a complaint in consumer court.
Engage a efficient consumer advocate

Every college have their own terms and conditions. Why to make it complicated and unrest. If you do not want to submit admission letter from prospective college, then you approach Top management of the college by giving underwriting that willfully withdrawing your daughter admission from that college stating a reasonable cause.

In the first place issue a legal notice ot the present college for NOC and in case if they do not adhere to the legal notice then you can file a case to get NOC and copy of the legal notice shall be marked to S.S.C. Board