Want to transfer daughter to another college not providing NOC

Dear Sir, My daughter(age 16) completed her Intermediate 1st year in a college in Hyderabad. I wanted to shift her to another Intermediate college for studying second year in Hyderabad as we do not like the old college timetable. The current college is saying that transfer certificate or NOC will be issued only on the condition that I should bring an admission letter or a NOC from the new college. Will this fall under Right to education act?.. What options do I have against the current college?

Answers (3)

181 votes

Dear Client
First issue a legal notice to the concerned college stating your problems by giving a week or 10 day time.if they are not responded in the given time then u have a right to file a complaint in consumer court.
Engage a efficient consumer advocate

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

265 votes

Every college have their own terms and conditions. Why to make it complicated and unrest. If you do not want to submit admission letter from prospective college, then you approach Top management of the college by giving underwriting that willfully withdrawing your daughter admission from that college stating a reasonable cause.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
233 votes

In the first place issue a legal notice ot the present college for NOC and in case if they do not adhere to the legal notice then you can file a case to get NOC and copy of the legal notice shall be marked to S.S.C. Board

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles