Want to take refund from my institution for not availing the service

I joined an institution. I didn't go there for more than 15 days. Fee was paid upfront for an year. Now the time has passed. Can I claime refund stating I didn't avail the service. Although, the institution refund policy was of within one month.

For any relief from consumer court, few things will have to looked into i.e.Terms and Conditions on the form you must have signed for taking the aforesaid service. The chance of getting refund is ickle.

dear student in institution the refund policy was of within one month but in this matter you have not gone more than 15 days so you can ask the coaching institute to deduct one month fees and refund rest to you.

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore