Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Want to take refund from my institution for not availing the service

I joined an institution. I didn't go there for more than 15 days. Fee was paid upfront for an year. Now the time has passed. Can I claime refund stating I didn't avail the service. Although, the institution refund policy was of within one month.

Answers (2)

For any relief from consumer court, few things will have to looked into i.e.Terms and Conditions on the form you must have signed for taking the aforesaid service. The chance of getting refund is ickle.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

dear student in institution the refund policy was of within one month but in this matter you have not gone more than 15 days so you can ask the coaching institute to deduct one month fees and refund rest to you.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate T Kalaiselvan
Kosapet, Vellore
17 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
15 years Experience
Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
22 years Experience
Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
10 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Fixed Cost Legal Services

Legal Notice for Delay in Construction

4.5 | 16 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 2499
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
Legal Notice for Faulty Product / Services

4.4 | 197 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 1999
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
15 Minutes Consumer Dispute Advice Session by Phone

4.6 | 77 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 499
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your consumer dispute issue
Similar questions

Recently I downloaded the yatra.com app and used it to book hotels with code on 15-01-2017. But to my surprise I received a call on 20-01-2017 from ya…

Read More

I gave a agency 77 thousand for processing the visa for Canada. Due to some family reasons, i am not wiling to visit. On asking of refund they are not…

Read More

How can i get refund of the fees paid to a coaching institute for civil services preparation for the year 2015-16 . which i did not join .…

Read More

I have paid few lacs as deposit for retail outlet. I have not yet signed any agreement or application form with the company. I am not interested in th…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue