Want to take my money back for discontinuing the academic course

I am a student and I study in a academy in science stream. As I am not able to study this stream, I want to change the stream. But the academy people have taken signature stating fees won't be refunded. How can I take back my fees at least the half of it because I have studied 11th there and I don't wish to continue 12th. I have paid around 1.7 lacs.

Respected client, you can file consumer compalint against educational institutions if there is deficiancy in service in science strem and on that basis u can take back your money what you have deposited .