Want to take my money back for discontinuing the academic course

I am a student and I study in a academy in science stream. As I am not able to study this stream, I want to change the stream. But the academy people have taken signature stating fees won't be refunded. How can I take back my fees at least the half of it because I have studied 11th there and I don't wish to continue 12th. I have paid around 1.7 lacs.

Answers (1)

Respected client, you can file consumer compalint against educational institutions if there is deficiancy in service in science strem and on that basis u can take back your money what you have deposited .

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
16 years Experience
Advocate T Kalaiselvan
Kosapet, Vellore
18 years Experience
Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
23 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Legal Services

Legal Notice for Delay in Construction

4.5 | 16 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
Legal Notice for Faulty Product / Services

4.4 | 197 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
15 Minutes Consumer Dispute Advice Session by Phone

4.6 | 77 ratings
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your consumer dispute issue
Similar questions

Hi, I am a owner of Bajaj Pulsat RS200 premium bike,I am facing the issue of heating near the seating area and escalated to Bajaj customer support,the…

Read More

I applied for a health insurance policy with a company. Initially i paid the premium of Rs. 18,000. After making the payment the medical of my mother …

Read More

I taught a student for 7 Days. Now she is asking for half fees Refund of 2250 Rs because she says that since i pointed out her mistakes to correct her…

Read More

My Name is Ajith K.S and I contacted Airtel (via Website) for a new Fibernet Connection. I received a call back from the Airtel Team who checked my Ad…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue