Want my money back after transaction and have not availed the services

Made a transaction for go leisure service,after transaction and before signing of any legal documents I did not want to continue,need my money back..what to do?

First you can send Legal Notice as per the Consumer Protection Act, and thereafter if sufficient reply did't get then witin a 30 days you can file Complaint before Consumer Court for the same. The Limitation period for filing Complaint is 2 years from the date of cause of action.

will have to approach court, and put our grievances before it, also need to mention about the kind of service offered and the proof of payment. Immediately let us approach court. we will need to file within 30days