Want my money back after transaction and have not availed the services

Made a transaction for go leisure service,after transaction and before signing of any legal documents I did not want to continue,need my money back..what to do?

Answers (2)

319 votes

First you can send Legal Notice as per the Consumer Protection Act, and thereafter if sufficient reply did't get then witin a 30 days you can file Complaint before Consumer Court for the same. The Limitation period for filing Complaint is 2 years from the date of cause of action.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

341 votes

will have to approach court, and put our grievances before it, also need to mention about the kind of service offered and the proof of payment. Immediately let us approach court. we will need to file within 30days

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles