want compensation as coin found in food bar which fractured my tooth

While eating food bar I found 1 rupee coin . Because of it I got facture in my tooth. I would like to sue on that company and want compensation for my treatment of teeth

Answers (1)

372 votes

You have two options available.

First, you could file a complaint with the police. Such negligent conduct by an establishment attracts several provisions which are penal in nature.

Second, as far as compensation is concerned you should approach the consumer courts. Do make sure that you have your dentist's medical report, invoice and the bill for the restaurant if any.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles