want compensation as coin found in food bar which fractured my tooth

While eating food bar I found 1 rupee coin . Because of it I got facture in my tooth. I would like to sue on that company and want compensation for my treatment of teeth

You have two options available.

First, you could file a complaint with the police. Such negligent conduct by an establishment attracts several provisions which are penal in nature.

Second, as far as compensation is concerned you should approach the consumer courts. Do make sure that you have your dentist's medical report, invoice and the bill for the restaurant if any.