Visa processing delayed due to delay by bank what can be done

I requested the opening of a blocked account for German Students at the Pune Office of Deutsche Bank on August 26 and completed all the required documentation on the same day. I was asked by representative to inform him once the money for the blocked account would be put into the account. This happened on the 12th of September. Despite of my continuous effort to reach out to Deutsche Bank, I was not informed till the 19th of September that my representative was not available due to bad health and I would have to repeat the process of the documentation. I repeated the entire procedure on 21st of September and was informed that the blocked account opening has been immediately taken care of. However, the processing did not complete in 15 days as informed and my entire visa process was disturbed.

Answers (2)

338 votes

Dear Sir/Madam,

Simple solution is for your query is following.

You can file complaint against concern bank in consumer court under the ground of negligence in banking services through your lawyer or self. Whether you file complaint you should attach all proof & evidential document with it.

In such cases Consumer Court takes proper cognizance of all complaint & we get justice in short time.


Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

64 votes

Dear Sir/Madam,
You can file a complaint against Deutsche Bank for deficiency of Services under the Consumer Protection Act. You can claim the amounts lost by you and also claim damages against the bank for the loss caused to you as a result of the delay of the Visa Process.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles