Vehicle loan completed. Recovery agent harassing me. Where to complain

I have completed my car loan tenure. 3 ecs are bounced. I want time to repay but the bank recovery agents (goons) are torturing me. Where can i complain about it?

Answers (1)

324 votes

If your cheques are bounced then it amounts to an offence under Section-138 of Negotiable Instrument Act. There is a chance of prosecuting you before Jurisdictional Magistrate. It is better to approach the you Car Loan Institution and request them to not to take any actions.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles