×

quesVehicle loan completed. Recovery agent harassing me. Where to complain

I have completed my car loan tenure. 3 ecs are bounced. I want time to repay but the bank recovery agents (goons) are torturing me. Where can i complain about it?

• ansIf your cheques are bounced then it amounts to an offence under Section-138 of Negotiable Instrument Act. There is a chance of prosecuting you before Jurisdictional Magistrate. It is better to approach the you Car Loan Institution and request them to not to take any actions.

Advocate Jagadish N

Adugodi, Bangalore

• Send a legal notice for faulty product or service @ Rs. 1499/- only