Unfair tax being levied by Uber what action can i take against them

Can I file a case against uber regarding their unfair charge of Tax. If I feel that Uber has charged me for UP tax but the driver has not paid the tax. But my final bill has that Rs.100 added for UP Toll Tax.

Consumer Court are established for the protection of Consumers. These are specialized in resolving the grievances of consumer. Yes if you think you are harassed by Uber Cab, you can approach to the consumer court with your complaint along with the proofs.

From your query it is not possible to know the complete facts of the case and in this situation it is difficult to clarify and advise you correctly. You are suggested to provide the complete facts.
Thanks and regards