Threatening by Samsung employee on complaint of damage product

Hi Team, I bought a samsung refrigerator, on delivery I found it damaged on 20th Sep'14. Dealer deny to replace the refrigerator but he submitted the complaint in samsung, complaint # 4201573965. After continuously follow-up with samsung customer care, dealer, one samsung employee came with 3 unknown people on 28th Sep'15. In my home they tried to threaten, misbehave and out of 2 damaged parts they replaced one and took along the second part with the commitment that part will get deliver yesterday only.... Now Samsung has closed the case without repairing the second part. What to do now?

Going by what you have shared herein, it is advised that you immediately file a consumer case against the company and can also in addition file a criminal case for intimidation, etc................

You may file a complaint under consumer protection act before District consumer redressal forum, against Samsung, its dealer and service centre. You may have to take assistance of some lawyer, though there is no bar to file complainant yourself but assistance of lawyer can save lot of procedural hassles.
If you have any further questions contact me.

you can file criminal complaint against the 3 employee in your nearest police station for threatening and abusing you. secondly if you are not satisfied from the service of the Samsung co. you can file consumer complaint against the co. and the dealer (show room owner) for deficiency of service or selling defective piece to you and demand for compensation for the same. also demand for the replacement of the refrigerator.