Threatening by Samsung employee on complaint of damage product

Hi Team, I bought a samsung refrigerator, on delivery I found it damaged on 20th Sep'14. Dealer deny to replace the refrigerator but he submitted the complaint in samsung, complaint # 4201573965. After continuously follow-up with samsung customer care, dealer, one samsung employee came with 3 unknown people on 28th Sep'15. In my home they tried to threaten, misbehave and out of 2 damaged parts they replaced one and took along the second part with the commitment that part will get deliver yesterday only.... Now Samsung has closed the case without repairing the second part. What to do now?

Answers (3)

255 votes


Going by what you have shared herein, it is advised that you immediately file a consumer case against the company and can also in addition file a criminal case for intimidation, etc................

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

117 votes

You may file a complaint under consumer protection act before District consumer redressal forum, against Samsung, its dealer and service centre. You may have to take assistance of some lawyer, though there is no bar to file complainant yourself but assistance of lawyer can save lot of procedural hassles.
If you have any further questions contact me.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
244 votes

you can file criminal complaint against the 3 employee in your nearest police station for threatening and abusing you. secondly if you are not satisfied from the service of the Samsung co. you can file consumer complaint against the co. and the dealer (show room owner) for deficiency of service or selling defective piece to you and demand for compensation for the same. also demand for the replacement of the refrigerator.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles