Something else in Nestle baby formula. What to do?

I have been using Nestle Nan Pro 2 (baby Formula) for my 10 months baby for past few months. It was found something else in the shield pack of Nestle Nan Pro2 few days back. I was shocked to see something else other than baby formula in the packet. Beside these, after seeing negative publicity of Nestle products in social media, I am concern about using Nestle products to my baby all these days. I need a legal advice on the above incident I had faced. Thanks in advance. Regards, Krishna.

Answers (2)

315 votes

Well you mentioned that there was something else in the packet, but you didn't mention as to what it was. It all depends on how far you are willing to go to fight with Nestle. Either you can just contact the customer care and report your problem. However, if you care about the consumer base which consists of other mothers who may be feeding their babies this product, then I would suggest that you take pictures etc and approach the consumer forum so that they are penalized and more careful next time. You could also approach them through social media like facebook etc. You could also approach consumer welfare societies in your area and request them to file the complaint on your behalf.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

269 votes


It is a serious matter and a complaint in this regard can be made with appropriate authorities. Please specify if the said packet has been preserved or not and what action have you taken after the incident...

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles