Something else in Nestle baby formula. What to do?

I have been using Nestle Nan Pro 2 (baby Formula) for my 10 months baby for past few months. It was found something else in the shield pack of Nestle Nan Pro2 few days back. I was shocked to see something else other than baby formula in the packet. Beside these, after seeing negative publicity of Nestle products in social media, I am concern about using Nestle products to my baby all these days. I need a legal advice on the above incident I had faced. Thanks in advance. Regards, Krishna.

Well you mentioned that there was something else in the packet, but you didn't mention as to what it was. It all depends on how far you are willing to go to fight with Nestle. Either you can just contact the customer care and report your problem. However, if you care about the consumer base which consists of other mothers who may be feeding their babies this product, then I would suggest that you take pictures etc and approach the consumer forum so that they are penalized and more careful next time. You could also approach them through social media like facebook etc. You could also approach consumer welfare societies in your area and request them to file the complaint on your behalf.

It is a serious matter and a complaint in this regard can be made with appropriate authorities. Please specify if the said packet has been preserved or not and what action have you taken after the incident...