Sister joined Pearl academy which failed her without any communication

My sister joined Pearl Academy, Delhi last July and in first sem they have failed her without proper communication. They are asking her to repeat the whole year, We paid around 3 lacs for first sem. Are there any legal options available.

Each college is bound by various laws and guidelines issued by concerned ministry and university of which it has affiliation. Therefore, improper communication of detention/ year back can invite various repercussions. We shall also check whether the detention was legal/proper or not. But, that can be seen only by detailed study of various documents, and when facts in detail are explained to the Advocate. In case anything is illegal/improper, legal remedies are available.

We can file a civil suit or a consumer complaint. Depending upon you telling a little more facts, as to how their conduct is not just and right, we can suitably either file a civil suit or file a consumer complaint. We can start by sending a legal notice to the Academy and may be if they are actually sort of extorting you, they will sit down for negotiation.

Kindly tell a little more facts and background so that we can build a case against them.

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

The alleged action done by the Pearl Academy violates the principle of natural justice and such an act is evidently illegal. We may file Consumer Complaint against the institution and get the appropriate relief.
Rest i can recommend after perusing the case records.
Feel Free to contact me for further proceedings.

You have to file a consumer complaint in Consumer state commission Delhi. You have not given details as to whether she had attended classes and given examination or no communication received regarding examination or any other reason to justify your remedies. You have to show deficiency on part of academy to get compensation or any other relief. Thank-you

You must ask them for a proper written justification as yo what ground they have failed her. Further if no clarification is given and it's only said to repeat the whole year, then you can approach the HIgh Court with a Written Petition challenging their decision.