Signed a contact with a advertisement company but they misused pics

If signed a advertisement contact with a company and they took my pictures. It's a hair fixing company. But they used my pictures with their original bald customers.And they didn't even tell me.. As I'm a model it will affect my modelling career.. Is there any solution for this . I'm mentally disturbed by this. I had signed agreement​ with them. And they didn't even give me a copy of it.. I need a solution

First get the advertisement they used , if it is in print magazine, get a original copy. You anyway might be aware of what for you consented, and also have their address. They can be taken to Court and can be asked to produce the agreement.