Shopkeeper not handing over bill for delayed payment

Maine 2017 me mobile kharida tha aur 4mahine me poora payment karne ka baat huva tha unfortunately 8 mahine me vo payment huva maine poora net amount de diya par dukandar bill nahi de raha mujhe kya karna chahiye.

Customer should definitely get the bill. It’s his legal rights to get the bill of any purchase from any shop. If incase the shopkeeper is not giving the customer, the copy of the bill, customer have a right to lodge a complain against the shopkeeper in cunsumer forum of concern area. It is the duty of the cunsumer forum to lodge a complain of the customer and to take necessary action against the shopkeeper

Thanking you
Soumya Rai
Advocate
High Court Chhattisgarh