×

quesScammed by a person for exchanging dollar on neteller e-wallet

I made a transaction to a person via Paytm wallet for exchange of dollar on my neteller e-wallet and now he is not giving me neteller money or my payment back I threatened him that I will sue you in court but he said I cannot do anything since purchasing dollar is illegal in India. So please help me

• answith regard to your query -transaction to a person via Paytm wallet for exchange of dollar on my neteller e-wallet and now he is not giving me neteller money or my payment back I threatened him that I will sue you in court but he said I cannot do anything since purchasing dollar is illegal in India.

you can file a criminal case against him for further help you can contact me

Advocate Sunny Arora

Tis Hazari Court, Delhi

• ansHi, that person has illegally lured you and the committed fraud by taking your money illegally. But From your query it is not possible to know the complete facts of the case and in this situation it is difficult to clarify and advise you correctly. You are suggested to provide the complete facts.
    Thanks and regards

Advocate Ganesh Singh

Chattarpur, Delhi

• ansYou cannot purchase foreign exchange over any e-wallet. It has to be purchased ONLY from government registered agents. You should contact Paytm and inform them how this person is using their e-wallet to solicit illegal business and then meet a lawyer to assess if you can file a case for Cheating against this person.

Advocate Dhruv Suri

Barakhamba Road, Delhi

• Send a legal notice for faulty product or service @ Rs. 1499/- only