Remedy in case builder not giving possession after 12 years

I am hindu general catergory,I have booked flat in samta nagar kandivali east,mumbai 400101 in the year 2005,after that builder keep on promising me that one day you will get your flat,In my case stamp duty & registration has been done,Unfortunately i have booked flat on top floor that is on 8th floor & builder have no CC or OC for that floor.In between he has been sold out his entire project .Now both are not cooperating,My case is pending in consumer court.But you know court is taking sweet time for it,Request to help me in this case. 

As per you query,

In addition to the consumer complaint filed by you, you can also file criminal complaint to the police station under section 13 of the Maharashtra Ownership of Flats Act (MOFA) in case the police authorities deny in taking down the complaint, you can file private complaint before the Metropolitan Magistrate. Simultaneously you can file Suit for Specific Performance of Contract and claim compensation.

Regards

You need to show extreme urgency in this matter to the Consumer Commission and direct the court for the extreme delay in your case with respect to failing in commitment. Request your advocate to take short dates and finish the matter.