Remedy for non receipt of assured return on vertual space from builder

Builder has stopped paying assured return on vertual space booked in a project in Gurgaon. What action can be taken to get the payment.

I believe there must be a formal agreement which is executed between you and the builder.Kindly go through the same and you will find a clause of default on part of the builder in case of non payment of assured return.If you have got post dated cheques and the builder has stopped you to present the same for some time,you can ask him to maintain the balance and present the cheques.You can contact me for further discussion.