Remedy for non receipt of assured return on vertual space from builder

Builder has stopped paying assured return on vertual space booked in a project in Gurgaon. What action can be taken to get the payment.

Answers (1)

259 votes

I believe there must be a formal agreement which is executed between you and the builder.Kindly go through the same and you will find a clause of default on part of the builder in case of non payment of assured return.If you have got post dated cheques and the builder has stopped you to present the same for some time,you can ask him to maintain the balance and present the cheques.You can contact me for further discussion.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles