Refund of Rs.36999/- for purchase HTC 10 smartphone

On 4th April'17 i ordered an HTC 10 from online portal snapdeal.com for Rs.36999/- & got it on 13 April but after a few days i found out that the portal had delivered a lower version of the phone with a degraded hardware configuration which costs atleast 7-8000/- less on other e-com portals instead of the one they had shown on their website. Now when i asked for a refund they refused by saying that the returnable period of 7 days had already lapsed. This way they not only sold me a lower version phone but also fleeced more money out of me. Even the rear side of box packing of HTC mentions it as lower version phone. I have maintained all the original bills along with the packing & accessories & screen shots of the product on their website for future reference. Also note that even today their portal continues display a higher version of this phone. Kindly advice whether i can sue them for this fraudulent sale.

You can sue them in the consumer court for receiving a product with a different specifications than the one agreed to be delivered. Send them a notice stating your grievances and take further legal action if they do not comply with the same.

Dear sir
Thanks for inquiry kindly send me details about ur location and the URL of the website from where u purchased the phone. Did u make payment by cash or cha or card.
When u r purchased that mobile kindly send me all the details

Thanks

Santosh Suryarao

As you are in possession of all documents And bills you can send legal notice cLling refund and damages and if they failed to comply you can file consumer complaint against company to ..................ty

U can file consumer complaint before District Consumer Forum of your district claiming refund, compensation and cost. Also claim unfair trade practice. Send notice to snap deal and HTC. Made HTC as necessary party.