Refund of amount paid as delay from Builder & to file case against him

i have invested in apartment and the builder delayed quoting some delays in getting approval for building higher floors now the project is stuck in RERA Registration process for last 8-9 months with no movement the builder representative are neither responding timely nor giving clear picture. I need to get my money refunded and need to move court against the builder. the due date for delivery was mid 2017

You are entitled for deficiency in service and refund of the amount paid to the builder and you have to issue a legal notice to the builder calling upon him to make payment along with interest from the date of deposit

After the due date and any extension provided by a provision in the agreement between you and builder, you can file a suit for deficiency of service under consumer Act. The agreement should be examined to see what all remedies you can ask for.