Recovery of money from housing project landowner of unregistered flat.

I have booked a flat in Aug 2014 in builder and landowner construction project.My flat falled into landowner share and I paid him 11 lacs till dec 2015 which was the building completion date.I didn't register my flat and when I asked landowner to register it he denying telling my development contact with builder has expired in Feb 2016.Now landowner is asking for compensation from builder to resume pending work.I have receipt of payments and now I am fed up of their dispute and want my money back.Project is now registered in RERA. How can I get my money back.

Answers (3)

167 votes

1. You can make intrevention application in the same suit and raise your contention over their.
2. You can file complain before rera Authority against the builder
3. You can consumer complaint before the state forum.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

303 votes

hello client, for your query i will suggest you that, please you can proceed to RERA authority person and from there you will get proper Solution. due to your project has been registered in RERA. for further need you can contact me.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
142 votes

dear sir, you can file complaint with RERA Authority under the proivisions of Maha Real Estate Regulation which was recently passed. RERA complaint are processed and decided within 2 months is fast remedy. We can guide and assist you on how to file complaint with RERA.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles