Recovery of money from housing project landowner of unregistered flat.

I have booked a flat in Aug 2014 in builder and landowner construction project.My flat falled into landowner share and I paid him 11 lacs till dec 2015 which was the building completion date.I didn't register my flat and when I asked landowner to register it he denying telling my development contact with builder has expired in Feb 2016.Now landowner is asking for compensation from builder to resume pending work.I have receipt of payments and now I am fed up of their dispute and want my money back.Project is now registered in RERA. How can I get my money back.

1. You can make intrevention application in the same suit and raise your contention over their.
2. You can file complain before rera Authority against the builder
3. You can consumer complaint before the state forum.

hello client, for your query i will suggest you that, please you can proceed to RERA authority person and from there you will get proper Solution. due to your project has been registered in RERA. for further need you can contact me.

dear sir, you can file complaint with RERA Authority under the proivisions of Maha Real Estate Regulation which was recently passed. RERA complaint are processed and decided within 2 months is fast remedy. We can guide and assist you on how to file complaint with RERA.