Receiving monthly payment calls after disconnecting sim connection

I was using vodafone postpaid SIM. then I cancel it since I dont use the SIM and also I received the mail from vodafone that it got disconnected but I am continued to receive a bill monthly and customer care people complying me to pay the bill as it was not cancelled. received legal notification. I dont want to pay for their mistake. I am repeatedly getting calls & message to pay bill which I am not using. Please advice how could I take action on them for annoying call and their mistakes.

If u have received a msg stating that your connection is disconnected, then you can possibly file a consumer complaint against them for unfair trade practise. You can also claim compensation for harassment. If ther’s any mail regarding disconnection then it would add weightage.

Hello
Send reply to their legal notice stating the facts along with the cancellation mail intimation copy. Approach an advocate for making reply to their notice and for further action . If you don't reply then it is presumed that you are accepting the allegations. So send a reply notice.

The reply notice shall be sent and after necessary legal action may be taken. The sec 12 of CPA shall be invoked. The court of law will take care. But the surrender should be legally. No should cheating the TRAI