Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Query regarding maharera for change of co promoter stake

if promoter buys stake of co-promoter (Revenue share) after registration with rera what is the process with maharera for change of CO promoter stake and waht are the consequences.

Answers (1)

Section 15 inter-alia states that the promoter shall not transfer or assign his majority rights and liabilities in respect of a real estate project to a third party without obtaining prior written consent from two-thirds of the allottees, except the promoter, and without the prior written approval of the Authority.
In case a transfer is initiated by a third party such as a financial institution or creditors or by operation of law or by enforcing the security and where such details such as loan and charge on the real estate project is disclosed in the registration details on the website of Maha RERA, then in such cases the promoter shall write to the Secretary of Maha RERA within 7 days of being aware of impending or potential transfer arising out of enforcement of security or mortgage.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate T Kalaiselvan
Kosapet, Vellore
17 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
15 years Experience
Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
22 years Experience
Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
10 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Fixed Cost Legal Services

Legal Notice for Delay in Construction

4.5 | 16 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 2499
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
Legal Notice for Faulty Product / Services

4.4 | 197 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 1999
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
15 Minutes Consumer Dispute Advice Session by Phone

4.6 | 77 ratings
Fixed Price Rs. 499
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your consumer dispute issue
Similar questions

Is there any rule that after struck in jam at toll plaza and waiting for certain time period the toll plaza management will not collect toll and let t…

Read More

My two months old faulty refrigerator gave me more than thirteen thousand rupees electricity bill. Will I get the money back from the company?…

Read More

Sir, i have purchased 5 tickets bearing no. 28,29,30,31,32.out of which 30 is the winning no. Now unfortunatly it is lost. But the positive thing is t…

Read More

Is it mandatory for all product to (especially health related) to have their manufacturing and expiry date written. What can be the consequence if man…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue