Proper Service Not Provided bu telecom service company as promised

I want to complaint against Reliance Jio Company for not providing Complete Resolution Service within warranty period For My Lyf Smartphone Wind 4s problem slow charging and network loose in past two months i have regularly visiting their lyf service centre but problem not solved by engineers because its a defective battery phone but they are not try to understand so i filled complaint at NCH but they closed that complaint themselves and talks very rudely on call with me i want replacement advice me what i do now .

Dear Client,

Issue legal notice- wait for reply - file case before consumer court with your grievances.
Take help of advocate, to have above stated documents drafted. If its fault of Reliance, you could expect justice.

Expert Jurist LLP