Procedure to file for defamation case

hi sir, I'm living in society, in society group floor 1 to 10 school is there. when I gone to my office then they are flase talking to the class children, for ex. I'm mad, not doing work, just ghumta he. this are doing past 5 years. so can I take action with them ? how ? and which evidence need ?

Yes you can take action against them by filing a defamation suit. You will have to first send them a notice giving details of the defamation they have done as well as the relief sought by you in order to not file the defamation suit, if the opposite choose to accept your demands and compensate you for the defamation you need not file a suit, if they ignore the notice then you can file a suit.

You will need material evidence of the said defamatory statements, which can include affidavit of witness as well as written documents and audio files. Also you will need to prove that the statements made are actually false in nature so for that you will need supporting evidence.

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli